- February 29, 2020
- Posted by: finance_admin
MRS ADEBIMPE OGUNLUMADE, MNI
Permanent Secretary, Ministry Of Finance
- Mrs. Adebimpe Ogunlumade (Nee Adegoke) was born on 17th October, 1964. She hails from Ikirun, in Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State. She obtained her O’Level from Yejide Girls’ Grammar School, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1981 and got her Higher School Certificate at Queens’ School, Ibadan, Oyo State in 1984.
- She later proceeded to the prestigious University of Ibadan where she obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in 1987 and later got her Masters Degree In Public Administration from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in the year, 2009.
- Mrs. Ogunlumade joined the Teaching Service of the Old Oyo State where she served between 30th May 1989 to 27th August 1991 and later transferred her service to the Osun State Government with effect from 27th August 1991.
- She started her career as an Administrative Officer on 7th October 1993 and had served in several Ministries and Agencies of Government, which includes: The Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Works and Transport; the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives; the Teaching Service Commission; the Osun Micro-credit Agency until her appointment as Permanent Secretary in the Public Service. As a Permanent Secretary, she had served in the Public Service Office, Ministry of Women Affairs and Ministry of Finance till date.
- Mrs. Ogunlumade has attended several Seminars and In-Service Trainings. Some of which are: Monitoring, Evaluation and Project Appraisal organised by UNDP, Management Refresher and Appreciation Course organised by the State Government of Osun, Masters In Public Administration at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Senior Executive Course 35 at the National Institute For Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Jos. She also attended Project Finance Techniques:- Applications and Recent Development Seminar, in Washington D.C, U.S.A. Mrs. Adebimpe Ogunlumade is happily married with children.